Saturday, March 3, 2012

For the love of Books!.......


For the love of books!.....




"Hello...
My name is Charli and I'm graduating this summer even if my grandma doesn't think so. I like books and especially when she reads them. I like to snuggle up with her on the sofa with one of my cozy warm fleece blankets. Sigh.... I'm getting tired just thinking about it... Sometimes my grandma reads to me out loud so that counts towards graduation right? Besides, I am already very smart! Believe me, I have my grandma wrapped right around my little paw. I want to graduate so I can have a great big party with a lot of treats and......"
"Charli, where are you? What are all of these scraps of paper and material doing on the floor? You better not be getting into any trouble! Are you playing with my computer again!"
"Oops... Oh, Oh, I gotta go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails